BUYING OR SELLING A PHARMACY?
WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW CAN COST YOU!
The process of buying or selling an independent pharmacy may seem like a challenging and overwhelming task, but with the right team it can be seamless and pain-free
Or Call Us Today 646-543-2292
WHAT DO YOU NEED ASSISTANCE WITH?
PURCHASING AN EXISTING PHARMACY
OPENING A PHARMACY FROM SCRATCH?
Opening a pharmacy can be very rewarding, but complex applications and legal requirements can lead to severe delays. Team up with us and open sooner. We can take care of:
- Developing a Business Plan
- Design and buildout
- State Board of Pharmacy Applications
- Obtaining an NPI, NCPDP, and DEA Number
- Direct Contracts with PBM’s such as CVS Caremark, Express Scripts, Optum, Humana, Medimpact, Envision Rx, etc.
- Third Party Insurance Contracting through a PSAO with Central Pay
- Vendors/Initial Order
- Medicare and Medicaid applications
- NYS EPIC and ADAP
- We can also recommend experienced:
- Design Specialists/Consultants
GET STARTED TODAY
PURCHASING AN EXISTING PHARMACY?
The change of ownership process can be tough, but we’re here to make it easy so you can focus on building your business. We can help you with:
- Pharmacy Valuation
- Refer To Experienced Pharmacy Attorneys
- Assisting your Legal Counsel on Specific Pharmacy Items that Need to be Included in a Pharmacy Asset Purchase or Stock Sale Agreement for a Smooth Transition of the Pharmacy
- Updating your State Board of Pharmacy
- Change of Ownership (CHOW) for Third Party’s such as CVS Caremark, Express Scripts, Humana, Optum Rx etc.
- Updating NCPDP, DEA, NPI, and other agencies
- CHOW applications with Wholesalers and PSAO
- Medicare and Medicaid CHOW applications
- NYS EPIC and ADAP
- Speak with an expert today to find out more
Just as every State is unique, so are its Laws for Pharmacies. Additionally there are different Requirements for Resident and Non-Resident pharmacies. Let us come up with a Customized Plan of action for your Unique Needs.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
A graduate of Bronx Science and St John’s University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Moisey Rafailov is a Pharmacist and the Founder of Rx Advisors, Inc which has helped take dozens of pharmacies from an idea to a successful business. Previously, he has managed pharmacies specializing in different areas which allows him to have an insider view of what it takes for a pharmacy to thrive. He has assembled an experienced team of Consultants, Attorneys, Accountants and Industry Experts, that are ready to help you navigate the complex pharmacy landscape of today.